Wednesday, July 20, 2011

As you know, I love my new camera for its underwater function of which you should be bored of by now. I however can't get enough of capturing the underwater world and after being in the countryside for such a long time I was very happy to have the camera with me when I crossed the creek on the farm on a lovely winter day. Bekki and I decided to stop there and have another go with the underwater mode. These are some lucky shots:







Actually Bekki took most of the pictures. I recon she's getting really good at it.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tim, great to hear from you again. Is this an entry before you went to Byron? It sounds like you are enjoying being surrounded by family on the farm - no to mention having a warm and dry place to sleep.
    I like to underwater shots too. I just bought the same camera after my IXUS died.
    Love Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah.... now we can take pictures of each other under water!!!
    Yes this is before I went to Byron. I'm a bit behind but the next entry is already waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shots! Try and catch me tonight or tomorrow early on skype!
    L

    ReplyDelete