Sunday, May 22, 2011

Still Sydney...

It has been only a few days , not even a week, but I feel like I've always been here. North Sydney is so beautiful with all it's beaches, headlands and everything else. It just has this lovely flair that lives in everyone and everything and makes you want to stay here forever.

 During the last days though, you could feel that winter is arriving. It's just getting a bit chilly and the water feels colder every day. It's still warm enough to hang around at the beach and Dylan, Bekki and I went for a swim in the morning, which was lovely. Dylan and I tried to get the hang of the "inside barrel shot" with my camera but that really is harder than I thought. These are the best shots:



The camera is really cool and we're having so much fun with it. I hope I'll get some surf footage soon but at the moment I'm out there when it's on.

It has been nice to hear from some of you and also to get a bit of feedback on my blog so keep it up!

2 comments:

  1. The second shot is wicked-sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tum, the photos look great. The water looks so clear. Crystal cylinders. It would be great now to see you inside of one :-) What sort of a wetsuit did you buy? 3:2? How did the board hold up to the travelling? Is it cold sleeping in the car. I spoke to Sarah and Dave the other day. I was hoping to catch you there. They said you all had lunch together at the Barbers. I think Dave is looking forward to you helping him in the garden. Let me know when you are somewhere with a phone so I can give you a call. Love, Ian.

    ReplyDelete