Sunday, May 29, 2011

Barrels, Tubes and Barrels...

It has been some time since my last blog entry but I must admit that not much has been happening. To some of you it might seem that there is nothing else on my mind than surfing. Surf pics, surf stories and waiting for new swell over and over again. And I have to say that they are right, even though I would change the "nothing else" into a "not much". My day regulates itself pretty much through the tides and Bekki's working rhythm. It is Great! It does get a bit boring sometimes, especially when it's cold and wet, but I really enjoy to have no other commitments than to sleep, to consume food and to visit the toilet every now and then... I wouldn't like this to go on forever but I'm loving it right now.
Anyhow, to tribute today's title I have some new pics I wanted to share with you. As I said it's really hard to capture a wave at the right moment and not be too early or late but I think I had at least some lucky shots.







There are some other exiting news though. Rebekka and I have decided to go to South-East Asia in August. It will be a 4-week adventure through Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore and we are really looking forward to that. Everyone who has been there says it is such a beautiful region and so worth going there.
Before that we'll spend some time at the farm, in Yamba and in Byron Bay to escape the cold and meet up with my relatives at last. So we have a lot of really cool things to look forward to and are very very exited!

I have changed all pictures into  X-large because I thought they where too small before. Check them out, they look much better now.

4 comments:

  1. Keep enjoying bro...and a BLUEWHALE-BIG THANK YOU TO YOUR AWESOME GIRLFRIEND WHO SENT ME TIM-TAMS. WOAOOOOAAHHHHHHHH THAAAAANKS, I just completely freaked out when I saw 'em.
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay....I told you I`ll send you something :D
    Enjoy them !!!
    Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim, you have my "ok" now to marry her...or whatever you wanna do with her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nooo stop tim ! she first hast to get me a hot hot ozzy girl wich is good at surfing and in... you know what i mean ;) hahaha and if not..... hmmm...

    ReplyDelete