Friday, May 20, 2011

Just some pics

I'm having such a great time here. The weather is great. It's warm enough to run around in boardies and t-shirt and the water is beautifully refreshing. We got up late and spent the day at Avalon after a fruity breakfast with Dylan and his friends Olivia and Mitchell. The swell had dropped so we got out the long planks and had a little session at Avalon. Under the open blue sky in crystal-clear water and only in boardies!

But here are some pics.
                           First day at Mona main beach
                           That was Long Reef, my first surf. Small but nice!




We also tested the quality and underwater function of my new camera. I really like it. I actually wanted to show you some of the HD underwater high quality footage but I havn't quite worked out how to upload vids.
 I'll show you soon. The quality is sick!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tim, great to see some pics of the Sydney swell. Amazing too that it is winter and your are wandering around in boardies - but you do that here in winter too :-)) 'can't wait to see the first underwater shots. Love to Bekki, the Barbers and the Youngs.

    ReplyDelete