Saturday, June 11, 2011

Brrrrrr......

It's getting cold! It seems to me, that I tell you that in every blog but you just cant get around noticing it. I'm in Dylan's flat right now, wearing two jumpers, thick socks and a scarf, feeling sick and cold. But as you all know me I'm a Grinch and it's probably not as bad as I think but IT'S COLD!!!
Anyhow...I might get to do some work next week (only a day or two) which would give me something else to think about. We had a couple of nice days last week but even though the sun was out the wind chilled everything down again. I also feel a bit floppy. I've been having too much sleep and rest-time lately and I think my muscles are just not getting enough to do.
We had some stuff to do with the car today which meant we could at least go for a walk but today was very cloudy and wet and windy and the walk wasn't very enjoyable.
I'm not taking as many pictures at the moment but I have some here and even one with the two of us. It was the nicest I could find...
Looks a bit gray to me... The view from the Bilgola Lookout over North-Newport Headland and beach.

And again. The Lookout is our favorite spot on the northern beaches to sleep, cook and chill in the sun.

We found our future house! We chose it from the beach and saw, driving up to the Lookout, that it was for Auction. Dad... can you lend us some money???

And finally. The first picture of us on this blog. The timer on a camera is a tricky thing...

4 comments:

  1. Nice smile :-) Sorry, I'm a bit short up myself at the moment. Could you pay for the house in increments?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still can't work out how to delete the second profile here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tim, it seems that I have to live with having multiple personalities :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dad... what are you doing?
    You'll receive a prize when you reach the hundred profiles mark!

    ReplyDelete