Monday, June 6, 2011

Here is another little update from my trip but there is not very much to talk about. Rebekka started her next job project (she has 4 different places where she works now) and is away from 6pm to 4/4:30pm which leaves me with a lot of time for myself. The last days where beautiful but it's still getting colder from day to day. I went for a long surf on Sunday in small but clean conditions and for a even longer surf on Monday in even smaller waves. It was a good thing to play around in an easy surf since the end of last week has been pretty heavy. That surf at Bilgola is still stuck in my bones and it felt so good not to care about a wipeout or takeoff.
I'm still loving it here even though it could be a bit warmer. But warmer places are waiting for us... I'm really looking forward to seeing my family again and spend some time with them. And of course Byron Bay... And Indonesia after that... And so on and so on and so on. There are so many places to be seen and so many people to be met that I can't wait to get going but I'm trying to take it slow and enjoy every moment because everything else will come soon enough.

6 comments:

  1. I was thinking of catching up with you in ido... but the flights to bali wich usely cost about 600-700 euros cost now 1000 sperms and that might be too expensive (

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah that's hectic...
    Come to California for your Christmas holidays with Ansgar. It's winter there but still nice. We're going to hang around there for a while so come and join us! Love ya and you too Tillimausi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tim, good to hear you are well and still cruising. I have been offline for a few days with computer problems, but now have a new laptop. Enjoy the cold. When are you moving on. Any dates yet for the trip to Asia?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tim, I seem to have set up two accounts here and can't delete my second profile. Can you do it as the blog administrator?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry dad, cant do anything about that...

    ReplyDelete