Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 2

We stayed at the main beach in the morning for two reasons: There wasn't a lot time between breakfast and lunch and I didn't want to miss either and there was a little breeze constantly blowing from the south which cooled our bodies down a little bit. Usually we brought our books down and read for a while then swum and then read a bit more. The water in the lagoon was full of seaweed though and it wasn't too nice to swim in the shallow areas but it cleared up when you got into deeper water and there it was as nice as everywhere.
We went to sunset beach after lunch because the water over there was a lot cleaner and there were hardly any people going there. The walk took about 15 minutes through a little forest and past a few Papaya and Coco palms.

This is what we saw, as we stepped out of the bushes on to the beach. I had to stop for a while to handle what I was seeing. We had only seen the beach in the evening when it was getting dark but this was so much more than I had expected. Cristal clear water, blue sky and white beach... I literally jumped out of my clothes and ran into the water before I took this picture because I couldn't wait even a second to get in there.

This is where I want to be. Here, and nowhere else.

What a dream... 


No comments:

Post a Comment